Watch the video, please. It is worth the time.
This guy is painting a pretty strong picture of the lack of value dairy products have in our daily diet. It is pretty shocking the amount of funding that goes into promoting the opposite idea in mainstream media.
Dairy is just NOT a good idea on a regular basis. Yes, I love cheese, too! All cheeses. I am a cheese freak. BUT, I eat/drink maybe 1/10th the dairy I consumed 10 years ago. Thank goodness! It just makes the cheese taste better when I DO eat it. And, the sinus "migraines" that lasted for days no longer happen. The runny nose and wet cough that I used to be susceptible to rarely happen now. My 5 year old's unexplained chest pain, constant runny nose and "gross burps" stopped as did her frequent diarrhea. She rarely gets colds now despite having spent plenty of time in preschool year round. So, I'm just sayin' people: think about giving the cow the kick.
No comments:
Post a Comment