What is it? How can it change my lifestyle, my body, my path?
(R)evolutionary Thinking is…
Thinking outside the box (overused but applicable cliché) in ways that evolve me and/or the subject of my thinking.
It is recognition of coming full circle back (revolving) to who I always was...only I get to see that I am even better than I thought!
It is processing information and input with the understanding that it is a new pair of eyes I need in order to transform...not new landscape.
It is Knowing that "there is no spot that God is not".
It is about having the Grace to show up as a piece of God-substance today and to play the part happily, willingly for those around me. The showing up part isn't really an option. The I AM just is. But, "playing the part" is where my choice comes in.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment